Monday, May 17, 2010

What the hell, seems I've spent so much time resding other folks blogs I've forgotten my own - what would my hoard of admiring fan think of me?

I'll use tge excuse of 'been busy', well I have been working (almost) full time since my last, er, blog. Now I'm officially 'full-time' (for the next three months anyway), I suddenly have time on my hands again - theres's a moral in there somewhere...

But! This bit o' free time is tarnished by several handicapping factors: no free coffee - and coffee here at the airport requires a deposit and a bjdget payment plan! No 'puter access to exploit is a tad restrictive - no doodling with drawing or music proggies, one finger, er, stylus typing on the cellie to Twit or tweet or tap out diatribe here...

Groan

Planes come and go, off to the exotic, or banal, ( or in some cases neither!) , this place has a frizzon not unlike a mall at xmas time, that scent of eagerness and expectancy. Annoying at times.

Ah well, so it goes...

No comments: